Benefits of An Accredited Quality Contractor
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community, and the public
- National and local recognition in publications
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC Marketing Materials such as stickers, brochures, membership plaque, etc.
- Points on National Excellence in Construction Awards submissions for being AQC certified
The AQC Program is recognized by CURT. Read the statement of recognition
from the Construction Users Roundtable.
Contractors that successfully qualify as "Accredited Quality Contractors" are accredited for one year.
*Member companies must renew each year.
Current AQC Participants
a full list of current AQC members, as of November 24, 2014.