FedEx, an ABC Business Partner, is giving our members a chance to win prizes including a trip to the 2015 Pro Bowl in Glendale, Az. When you enroll in the FedEx Advantage® discount program you’re automatically entered in the FedEx Advantage 2015 Pro Bowl Package sweepstakes
. In addition, every eligible shipment you make counts as an additional sweepstakes entry, with a maximum of 50 additional entries. Members who are already enrolled in the program can register as well.
The prizes for the FedEx Advantage 2015 Pro Bowl Package sweepstakes include:
- Grand Prize: A trip for two to the 2015 Pro Bowl in Glendale, Az., on Jan. 25, 2015. This includes hotel accommodation for three nights, round-trip airfare for two, two tickets for the game, transportation to and from the airport and spending money.
- First Prize: Flat screen TV, an Xbox One console, the NFL Madden 25 video game and a $75 Best Buy gift card.
- Weekly Prizes: Forty $100 NLFShop.com gift cards – five per week — will be handed out to eligible contestants.
For every eligible shipment made, you can also earn points in the FedEx Advantage Shipping League Challenge. Three winners in each of the four shipping divisions will score gift cards to NFLShop.com. There’s no limit to the points you can earn in the shipping challenge, so the more you ship through FedEx, the bigger chance you have of walking away a winner. Both promotions end Dec. 11, 2014.
Two ways to enroll in the FedEx Advantage Discount Program
- Enroll online and provide passcode ABCFDX
- Call 1-(877) 875-2270 and use passcode ABCFDX
ABC members already enrolled in the program can sign up for the sweepstakes here
When you join the FedEx Advantage® discount program you can still receive savings of up to 29% on select services even after the sweepstakes end. It’s free to join and there are no minimum shipping requirements. Plus, you may be eligible for other special offers and promotions in the future.
For official rules and eligibility, visit fedex.com