ABC members that attend BizCon
, Feb. 19-20 in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., will have the opportunity to hear from leaders in the health care, energy, retail and chemical sectors who collectively have more than $20 billion in construction projects in their pipeline, according to Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Capital Expenditures List.
During BizCon’s Major Construction Users Panel, these leaders will talk about
- What drives their capital spending decisions;
- Key indicators that affect expansion and growth of their real estate portfolios;
- Short- and long-term construction priorities; and
- Improvement opportunities and priorities they see for the construction industry.
- Scott N. Dahl, Senior Construction Engineering Manager with Dow Chemical
- Greg Stein, Vice President, Design & Construction with Hospital Corporation of America
- Vineet Mohan, Managing Director of Projects, Construction and Engineering with The AES Corporation
- Carl Crowe, Vice President of Construction with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
BizCon also will feature four additional panels: Trends in Major Land Development, Real Estate Finance and Investment, Real Estate Development and Public-Private Partnerships.
The conference’s keynote speakers include: political icon, Karl Rove, economists Arthur Laffer and Anirban Basu and best-selling author Patrick Lencioni.
Register before Jan. 25 to take advantage of the early-bird discount. Visit bizcon.abc.org
for more information.