Subscribe to Newsline, ABC's weekly member newsletter.
David Chapin Elected to Lead ABC in 2016; Chuck Goodrich is Chair-Elect
During its Nov. 10 meeting in San Diego, Calif., the ABC Board of Directors elected David Chapin, president of Willmar Electric Service, Lincoln, Neb., to serve as the association's 2016 national chair. Chuck Goodrich of Gaylor Electric, Inc. in Noblesville, Ind., was elected to serve as ABC’s 2016 chair-elect.
OTHER CHANGES TO ABC’S EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE IN 2016 INCLUDE:
THE 2016 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE; EFFECTIVE JAN. 1, 2016:
- Paul Lumley, Triangle Associates, Inc., Grand Rapids, Mich., was elected Mid-America Region Vice Chairman.
- Angela Latino-Geier, president of the ABC New Orleans/Bayou Chapter, was named the Chapter Presidents' Liaison.
- CHAIR: David Chapin, Willmar Electric Service, Lincoln, Neb.
- CHAIR-ELECT: Chuck Goodrich, Gaylor Electric, Inc., Noblesville, Ind.
- IMMEDIATE PAST CHAIR: Pamela Volm, Annapolis Contracting, Inc., Annapolis, Md.
- PACIFIC REGION: Chuck Wiegers, A & A Roofing Co., Inc., Fairbanks, Alaska
- MOUNTAIN WEST REGION: Ray Zamora, AnchorBuilt Inc., Albuquerque N.M.
- MIDWEST REGION: Steve Klessig, Keller Inc., Kaukauna, Wis.
- SOUTH CENTRAL REGION: Tony Rader, SCHWOB Companies, Dallas, Texas
- SOUTHEAST REGION: Vance Fulkerson, Gaylor Electric, Birmingham, Ala.
- MID-ATLANTIC REGION: George Nash, Facchina Construction Co., Inc., La Plata, Md.
- MID-AMERICA REGION: Paul Lumley, Triangle Associates, Inc., Grand Rapids, Mich.
- NORTHEAST REGION: Kirby Wu, Wu & Associates, Inc., Cherry Hill, N.J.
- SECRETARY: Special election to be held March 1, 2016
- TREASURER: Anthony Stagliano, CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann, P.C., Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
- CHAPTER PRESIDENTS' LIAISON: Angela Latino-Geier, president of the ABC New Orleans/Bayou Chapter
- ABC PRESIDENT AND CEO: Michael Bellaman, Washington, D.C.
ABC 2016 National Chairman David Chapin, president of Willmar Electric Service, Lincoln, Neb.
Photo credit: Kelsey Buehler, Growing Images Photography