From the category archives: Rocky Mountain Chapter
Rocky Mountain Chapter
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 7:28 AM
ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS - Rocky Mountain chapter OFFICE
||President & CEO
TO APPLY: Please submit cover letter including salary expectations and resume to [email protected].
Directing and implementing the association’s membership growth, member participation and retention.
- Develop and conduct an ongoing program to market memberships to contractors, suppliers and associate member businesses in the market area including developing and administering processes for identifying and recruiting potential members.
- With the guidance of the CEO, develop and execute an annual membership growth plan, (based upon the chapter strategic goals), including but not limited to:
- Setting recruitment / sales goals
- Developing target markets
- Developing and maintaining membership prospect communications
- Creating and implementing membership contest(s)
- With the assistance of existing members and the Board of Directors, generating multiple qualified leads per week and conducting appropriate follow up with each lead as per performance standards set by CEO/President
- Conduct new member orientation and involvement efforts including but not limited to organizing and conducting new member orientation meetings and encouraging involvement in Chapter programs and committees.
- Ensure development and maintenance of member information in database with sufficient detail to support communication and research.
- Maintain, coordinate and promote membership related programs.
- Help promote membership retention efforts, including cooperating with other staff to organize and conduct visits to all members, maintain regular phone contacts and maintain activity reports tracking member participation.
- Promote and market the Partner program, including ensuring that all Partner benefits are realized by participating members.
- Develop and present to the CEO/President and Board monthly reports regarding recruitment efforts, activities and membership statistics.
- Promote use of association services and attendance at meetings, events and training programs.
- Stay abreast of industry events, member activities and news; continually market members to each other and construction owners and users.
- Coordinate with Director of Safety & Education to promote education and training programs.
- Write articles for Chapter publications as requested by the CEO/President.
- Make presentations and participate in chapter events and meetings as required.
- Attend and assist in all general meeting and events in coordination with other staff.
- From time to time perform other duties as assigned by the CEO/President.
- Dedicated to ABC’s mission
- Sales experience and proven track record for setting and meeting sales goals
- Highly developed interpersonal, networking, and rapport building with members and prospects, and event/education participants; understands and appreciates importance of extraordinary customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and public speaking/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed defined metrics; self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform within deadlines
- Highly competent use of databases, computer networks, and internet
- Experience working with minimal supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with others; team-player, comfortable working on a small team
- Ability to attend at all networking/member events required; some early morning and evening hours required; travel throughout Colorado and Wyoming required.
Read the rest of entry »
- BS in Marketing, Public Relations, Sales or relevant field preferred.
- 5+ years related experience in non-profit, business development, sales, marketing, communication or other related fields.