ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS - NATIONAL OFFICE
||Senior Manager of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships
|Director of Marketing
to apply online.
ABC’s Position Descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position. ABC’s Position Descriptions do not create a contract, express or imply, or other legal rights between ABC and any staff member, nor guarantee employment or specific duties for any specific duration. ABC may add, change, delete, suspend or discontinue any of these positions and descriptions at any time without prior notice.
Founded in 1950, Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national construction industry trade association representing more than 22,000 members. Founded on the merit shop philosophy, ABC and its 70 chapters help members develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically, profitably and for the betterment of the communities in which ABC and its members work. Visit us at www.abc.org.
The Senior Manager of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships collaborates with the Director of Marketing to execute marketing campaigns that highlight ABC National events, ABC National programs and ABC National’s strategic partner affiliates. In addition to marketing the strategic partners the senior manager ensures that they are receiving the highest quality of return on investment for partnership involvement.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Collaborates with the Director of Marketing to create and execute marketing plans across the organization.
• Manages the design of promotional materials supporting marketing campaigns including print and web advertisements, collateral/brochure materials and direct marketing and email marketing pieces. Manages all phases of the effort—from creative to production (design, coding, printing) and distribution.
• Writes copy and manages e-marketing campaigns. Collaborates with various departments on weekly e-mail blasts and executes them.
• Tracks and analyzes all marketing efforts (social media, emails).
• Serve as the day-to-day liaison with strategic partners (i.e. “clients”), working with them to ensure the deliverables of all campaigns are being met within established guidelines and deadlines. Regularly provide status reports and feedback on interactions with clients.
• Tracks, maintains and executes Key Performance Indicators for each partner and collectively as a whole.
• Create and execute an annual marketing campaign for continued brand awareness.
• Create promotional copy for print and electronic promotional materials for each quarter.
• Conducts monthly phone calls with partners to ensure deliverables are met in timely manner.
• Develop, execute and track e-mail and social media outreach across ABC membership.
• Ensures partners are represented and provided for at all conferences.
• Keep accurate records and copies of all contracts, invoices and meeting minutes.
• Fulfills all deliverables outlined in agreements.
• Manages strategic partnership budget and invoices to ensure financial integrity of the program.
• Assists in recruiting and resigning strategic partners.
• Provide administrative support as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills, exceptional writing, aural and oral presentation skills.
• Three to five years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Experience with marketing, project management, budgeting, selling and account management, relationship building.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (specifically PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe products (InDesign) is preferred.
• Experience with email delivery systems such as Magnet Mail, Constant Contact, Marketo, High Road or Eloqua
• Possess a clear “go-getter” personality, and be able to represent ABC professionally in all forms of communication.
• Team player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple task and goals, problem-solve and maintain high ethical standards, tact and diplomacy skills.
• High attention to detail.
To achieve our mission, we hire energetic and fun-loving individuals who possess the following skills:
• Professional demeanor and presentation of self
• Ability to organize and manage several priorities simultaneously while working under pressure and deadlines
• Writing and verbal skills
• Self-starter, highly organized, dead-line driven
• Coordination of projects, meetings and/or events a plus
• Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to work in a demanding self-directed work schedule.
• Effectively utilizes tools/resources to work efficiently.
• Ability to take ownership of a process and to use problem solving skills to resolve issues
• Demonstrates the highest level of personal and ethical standards.
• Work accurately with close attention to detail.
• It is the continuing policy of ABC to take affirmative action to assure equal opportunity for all current and prospective employees without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, personal appearance, marital status, familial status, family responsibility, pregnancy or other pregnancy-related conditions, childbirth, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, religion or political affiliation, past convictions or incarceration, prior psychiatric treatment, or any other status protected by federal or state law, local ordinance or Executive Orders. ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• ADA: ABC will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
• While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• This position is performed in a typical office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.