Posted on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 10:31 AM By Jennifer Huber
ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS - Empire State chapter OFFICE
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The ABC Empire State Chapter is seeking a talented, driven, Communication/Marketing Specialist to join our growing organization. The best candidate is expected to be a strategic thinker with a strong attention to detail, works well under pressure and strives to meet deadlines. They will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, they should be innovative, organized and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players.
Communications/Marketing Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach, social media and website content creation.
- Research and write press releases, op-eds, Letters to the Editor and other content for the company website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
- Create and deploy daily/weekly/monthly communication with the membership
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies and to keep up to date with relevant developments.
- Assist with the design and development of marketing materials to grow the organization and build brand awareness
- Arrange and coordinate events.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with key external contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in communications strategy development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.