Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:00 AM By Jennifer Huber
||Director of Education & Safety
To apply, please submit a letter of intent, resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter (ABCRMC) is the leading commercial construction trade association in Colorado & Wyoming. ABCRMC is seeking a Director of Education & Safety to grow, engage and serve the industry.
The Director of Education & Safety is responsible for developing and administering all the chapter educational training and safety programs. The candidate for this role must be well organized, self-starter and passionate about educating and training people. The Director position requires someone who considers themselves to be a leader to effectively manage and grow the chapters programs serving the industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide leadership working with clients to provide solutions to educate and train their workforce.
- Grow ABCRMC’s offerings to meet the needs of the industry.
- Set forth a strategy to create and maintain a culture of safety.
- Organize and develop programs and events to help maximize retention and attract new investors.
- Create conditions for ABC’s policy, vision, mission, and related program strategies to succeed.
- Maintain Education Database.
- Strategize opportunities for growth in the department.
- Administer apprenticeship program in Wyoming.
- Excellent communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for connecting people.
- Creative thinker and fast learner, ability to communicate ideas effectively.
- Self-motivated & proactive.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Willingness to travel within the state of Colorado.