||Wednesday, October 21, 2020
||2 p.m. EDT
||Carole Fillion and Tim Johnson, Egnyte
||Maggie Murphy, ABC National
The construction industry is often a laggard when it comes to adopting the newest technologies. But even firms that adapt can fail to make the most out of their investment. Often, adopting new technologies can lead to siloed data, duplicate entries and tech support nightmares. Using a common data environment can facilitate integrations and smooth over movement of data across all project stakeholders, securely in the cloud.
Join this webinar as we discuss some of the facts and fiction about construction in the cloud and share how contractors have used common data environments to maximize ROI on technology investments.
Sign up for this webinar to learn how using a common data environment can:
- • Bring digital models and critical information together in real time for decision makers to make faster, more accurate decisions
- • Allow teams to use common standards, designs and definitions to foster collaboration among project stakeholders
- • Store files securely; monitor files, users and user activity
- • Reduce costs and make costs more predictable
- • Version files for a complete history of changes—never accidentally overwrite or delete a file
- • Transfer large files with ease
- • Make data available in low-or-no bandwidth areas (perfect for remote projects like solar or wind farms)