||Wednesday, September 27, 2017
||2:00 p.m. (ET) / 1:00 p.m. (CT) / 12:00 p.m. (MT) / 11:00 a.m. (PT)
||Dit Vannouvong, Ram Commercial Advertising Manager, FCA
Few companies devote more resources to branding, advertising and marketing efforts than automakers like FCA US LLC. After all, it takes name recognition to compete on a global scale, especially in the auto industry. The branding philosophies that underlie iconic names like Jeep®, Dodge and Chrysler are not reserved only for Fortune 500 companies, however. Even small, independent and local businesses can benefit from consistency in branding and messaging.
Join Dit Vannouvong, Ram Commercial Advertising Manager, in this webinar as he shares branding best practices along with universal marketing lessons he has learned building both small and large brands.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
• Creative Manager, Mopar Marketing, FCA
• Mopar Brand Program Manager, Mopar Marketing, FCA
• Winner of Gold AVA Digital award – category: corporate video
• Dale Carnegie Leadership Advantage – highest achievement award
• “Right to Request” video – 3.6million views on YouTube
• Launch new dealer communications portal – Mopar News Feed