Save the date and support the competitors of the 2020 National Craft Championships by volunteering to be a judge.
All judges must have a demonstrated expertise in one of the following crafts:
- Carpentry: Residential-Commercial
- Commercial Metal Stud Framing & Drywall
- Electrical: Commercial-Industrial
- Electrical: Residential-Commercial
- Fire Sprinkler
- Instrumentation Fitting
- Millwright/Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Power Line Worker
- Sheet Metal
- Pipe Welding (must hold a CWI)
- Structural Welding (must hold a CWI)
- Commercial Team
The NCC will be held March 26 at Music City Center in Nashville, Tennessee. For the hands-on practical performance test, judges must report on Thursday, March 26, by 6:45 a.m. and will be dismissed by 5 p.m. Judges also are invited to attend the Careers in Construction Awards ceremony on Friday, March 27, at 5 p.m. at Music City Center.
If you are interested in volunteering to be a judge, follow this link to register: http://www.cvent.com/d/9hqd7l