The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) will hold its annual Summit of the Americas conference in Miami, Fla. Oct. 18-19. ABC members can purchase tickets at a discounted rate by entering the word “partner” when registering. Early-bird registration ends Sept., 21.
The summit will bring together professionals from across the country representing industries including real estate, construction and valuation.
Key issues will include:
- Investing in major and emerging markets
- Innovations in Building Information Modelling technology
- Exemplary models of Public Private Partnerships
- Financial benefits of sustainability
- Valuation of trade properties
Learn more at www.ricsamericas.org/summit2012.