ABC Members Send 3200 Letters to Elected Officials Using ABC Advocacy App
Since its launch in February, ABC members have used the ABC Action app to send more than 3200 letters to their elected officials addressing issues critical to the merit shop construction industry. The app is designed to enable users to easily respond to Action Alerts and is available on Apple and Android devices.
In addition, the ABC Action app features:
Download for iPhone and iPad at the iTunes store.
Download for Android at the Google Play store.
- Instant notifications for grassroots and legislative alerts
- Detailed contact information for your federal representatives
- Voting history for your federal representatives on key ABC issues
- One-click messaging to your member of congress
- Easy information sharing with others via E-mail, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us