Alpha Mechanical Inc. of San Diego, Calif., a member of ABC’s San Diego Chapter, has been awarded Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) status by ABC.
The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, employee benefits, training and community relations.
Companies selected as an Accredited Quality Contractor receive:
- Wide recognition within the industry and business community and with the public
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC marketing materials such as hard hat stickers, membership plaques, etc.
- Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction ® award submissions
- Mention in the December issue of ABC’s magazine, Construction Executive, as well as eligibility to purchase specially priced packages for half-page, full-page and two-page designs
For more information, visit abc.org/aqc or contact email@example.com