Contractors that successfully qualify as "Accredited Quality Contractors" are accredited for one year.
*Member companies must renew each year.
Benefits of An Accredited Quality Contractor
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community, and the public
- National and local recognition in publications
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and job-site signs
- Access to AQC Marketing Materials such as stickers, brochures, membership plaque, etc.
- Points on National Excellence in Construction Awards submissions for being AQC certified
The AQC Program is recognized by CURT. Read the statement of recognition
from the Construction Users Roundtable.
) now offers Accredited Quality Contractor members the opportunity to showcase their company's achievements and capabilities in this widely-viewed publication. CE
has created specially priced packages for half-page, full-page and two-page spread articles with professional editing and graphic design, plus promotion, marketing and more. Annually, the December issue of the magazine includes a basic listing (no fee) of all current AQC members. Click here
for more information!
AQC Members can order logo'd apparel for their entire team through Aramark. Aramark offers exclusive savings for AQC members and $5 flat rate shipping. Please email AQC@abc.org
for more information.