About The Course
The ABC Project Management Institute is 80 hours of instruction in two non-concurrent 40-hour sessions with an interim period between classes for applied assignments and reporting. This intensive management education program is held at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana by Kirk Alter. Classes are in session from 8:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m. with a welcoming dinner and reception on Tuesday evening and a closing graduation banquet at the end of the course. Class size is limited to provide an interactive experience and to allow the faculty to be fully available to the attendees.
The ABC Project Management Institute was designed by and specifically for today's contractors. Owners, project managers, estimators, and any employee involved in managing projects are recommended to attend. Refer to the following on why it is beneficial to attend these courses:
- Attendees will learn how to utilize and develop tools that will improve profitability and productivity
as well as increase customer satisfaction.
- Interactive course focused on application.
- Course instructors are from the nationally recognized Department of Building and Construction Management at Purdue University and hold over 80 years combined project management experience.
- Class specifically focuses on project management - using real examples and case studies.
- Participants will obtain management tools that will positively impact their firm.
While all written course materials and manuals are provided, attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop or tablet computer for ease of reviewing the materials and assignments during the session. Attendees will be given assignments to complete in the interim between sessions 1 and 2 that are considered a part of the course curriculum. Participants choosing not to complete the interim assignments may be denied a completion certificate.
For more information, please download the PMI Quick Facts Sheet. For questions or concerns, contact Haley Moyers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-595-1974.