Rugged Depot and the Panasonic Toughbook/Toughpad line of ruggedized computers
Contractors need the right tools for the job, and Rugged Depot has stepped up with a discount offer for ABC members that reduces the cost of deploying mobile computers. Industry studies have proven that deploying mobile computers to the field increases productivity, reduces operating cost, and can enhance safety.
Rugged Depot and ABC have teamed up to provide special discounts and offers to ABC members. This program's exclusive discounts apply specifically to Panasonic Toughbooks and Toughpads, with a price-match-or-beat offer on alternative brands and non-OEM accessories.
- Baseline 20% off MSRP for stocked Panasonic Toughbooks and Toughpads; 15% off MSRP on non-stock Panasonic items; plus individual volume discounts based on total spend. (Note: offer does not apply to "Lite" models already heavily discounted by Panasonic)
- A price match-or-beat policy on non-Panasonic products*
“On non-Panasonic products Rugged Depot will offer members a price match if the exact SKU product can be referenced via online advertising, or on a firm quote sheet. The “match or beat” policy will not apply to “End Of Life” products and closeout sales. Rugged Depot reserves the right to forfeit a sale if the advertised price is untenably low, but is obligated to inform the association leadership of such events.”
- Several lines of vehicle docks, cradles and mounts available
- “Intrinsically safe” devices in stock – safe for use in hazardous locations
- Coordination with Verizon for activation and testing before delivery
- Factory refurbished and reconditioned Toughbooks and Toughpads
- Toughbooks are Verizon-network Certified for standalone network access,
but will sync with mobile routers and gateways
- Financing plans available thru 3rd party providers
- Off-warranty repair and parts for Panasonic Toughbooks