Nothing in the Agreement is intended to create any conflict between a volunteer’s activities for ABC and any obligations to his or her company or any legal requirements.
As a member of an ABC Committee for Associated Builders and Contractors, I hereby agree to:
- • Represent the interests of ABC and observe fiduciary duties of loyalty, care and obedience to ABC bylaws and policies;
- • Practice honesty and integrity, exercise good conduct, observe high standards of business ethics and comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- • Not engage in actions that may constitute an actual, apparent or potential conflict of interest with the mission and activities of the association;
- • Create a safe environment for ABC members and staff to raise concerns for investigation in good faith on a confidential and anonymous basis without consequence of retaliation;
- • Not disclose or cause to be disclosed to anyone outside of ABC any confidential information related to ABC and;
- • Not use any of the confidential information derived from my service in any way to the competitive harm or other detriment of ABC.