ABC Cares

From monthly archives: April 2012

We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'April 2012'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.

Localizing a Nationwide Spirit of Giving

Zachry Holdings, Inc., an engineering, construction and maintenance company based in San Antonio, is leveraging its nearly 60 jobsites across the country to improve local communities and support charitable initiatives. Each fall, Zachry conducts a company-wide campaign for the United Way. The firm matches employee donations dollar for dollar and donates 75 percent of the total amount raised at each jobsite to the United Way. The remaining 25 percent becomes the operating budget for each individual jobsite to use for local community service projects. 
Read the rest of entry »