||Tuesday, May 20, 2014
||3:30 p.m. (ET) / 2:30 p.m. (CT) / 1:30 p.m. (MT) / 12:30 p.m. (PT)
||Geoff Burr, VP Federal Affairs, ABC National
||Kristen Swearingen, Senior Director of Legislative Affairs, ABC National
||Davis-Bacon Act, PLAs, Labor/NLRB, Health Care, Union Organizing, Regulations
You have committed to joining us at ABC’s 2014 Legislative Conference in June. In preparation, we invite you to attend this webinar where ABC’s federal affairs staff will review the basic steps you need to know in order to effectively lobby your representatives. This webinar will also review ABC's top priority issues, giving you a LegCon “Cheat Sheet” so you can make an impact on Capitol Hill.
This webinar is designed to:
Who should attend:
- Teach the basic steps of effectively lobbying your representative.
- Educate members on the ABC priority issues they will be discussing on Capitol Hill.
- Help members feel comfortable making the appropriate ask of their representatives.
- Legislative Conference Attendees
- ABC members who interact with Members of Congress and their staff
- Chapter staff that interacts with Members of Congress and their staff
PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)