||Wednesday, July 22, 2015
||1:30 p.m. (ET) / 12:30 p.m. (CT) / 11:30 a.m. (MT) / 10:30 a.m. (PT)
||David Brown, President, D.Brown Management
||Brian Andrew, Senior Consultant, D.Brown Management
||AQC, Training and Education
Contractors that effectively integrate their workflow and systems can grow profits faster in a good economy and can weather the storm far better in a downturn. This 90 minute Webinar should be attended by owners and all key managers who want to improve performance and eliminate restraints.
The topics covered will include:
- Profit Constraints – What is holding your business back?
- Understanding disconnects between functional areas of the company; how much they cost and how to bridge those gaps.
- Identifying and streamlining the key cross-functional processes that add the most value to your company.
- Leveraging real data from your company to drive lasting change.
- Developing a strong operating rhythm around the two most important company-level meetings.
- Improve your project performance by adding rigor and structure to two key processes.
This Webinar is best used as a foundation for discussion. We highly recommend that you schedule an additional hour at the end of the Webinar with your team to discuss the ideas and identify specific next steps for your company. The handout will include discussion guides and thought provoking questions to help facilitate this “Post Meeting”.
THIS WEBINAR IS DESIGNED TO:
- Identify profit constraints
- Understand financial disconnects within your company and how to bridge gaps
- Leverage real data from your company to drive lasting change
- Identify and streamline key cross-functional processes that add the most value to your company.
Tomorrow at 8am Handout
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
David Brown is the Founder and President of D. Brown Management, a management advisory firm helping construction contractors grow profitability. Headquartered in Northern California, the company provides a comprehensive scope of general management solutions to construction clients nationwide, including strategy, planning, operations, field productivity, workflow, financial management, technology, and marketing. With D. Brown Management, organizations can improve processes, productivity, and ultimately profitability.
Beginning his construction career in 1988 as an electrician, Dave quickly worked his way through the ranks to foreman, superintendent, and project manager before moving to executive management. In addition to managing client projects nationwide he frequently facilitates training sessions both privately and for industry groups on topics ranging from field productivity to project management to cash flow to key performance metrics for construction contractors.
BRIAN M. ANDREW is a Senior Consultant with D. Brown Management and leader of the company’s Financial Solutions Group. Brian has over 25 years of construction accounting experience including seven years as the CFO of an electrical contractor and significant experience consulting with hundreds of contractors across the United States. Brian takes a hands-on approach working with clients to integrate their accounting more tightly with operations and improve their overall information systems.
Brian holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems and Accounting from the University of Georgia and is an active member of various industry associations including CFMA where he is on the National IT Committee, has been the author of several articles in Building Profits and the Construction Accounting Deskbook.