||Tuesday, December 1, 2015
||11:00 a.m. (ET) / 10:00 a.m. (CT) / 9:00 a.m. (MT) / 8:00 a.m. (PT)
||Hasti Hejazi, Director, Global Innovation Education, The American Institute of Architects
||Courtney Holmes, Director, AIA Contract Documents Marketing & Sales, The American Institute of Architects
||Training and Education
In October 2015, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) released an updated version of AIA Contract Documents software. Version 4.12 includes:
- C103™-2015, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Consultant without a Predefined Scope of Consultant’s Services
- C201™-2015, Standard Form of Consultant’s Services: Land Survey
- C202™-2015, Standard Form of Consultant’s Services: Geotechnical Engineering
- G741™-2015, Change Order for a Design-Build Project
- G742™-2015, Contractor Variation, Application and Certificate for Payment for a Design-Build Project
- G742™-2015, Subcontractor Variation, Application and Certificate for Payment for a Design-Build Project
- G743™-2015, Contractor Variation, Continuation Sheet for a Design-Build Project
- G743™-2015, Subcontractor Variation, Continuation Sheet for a Design-Build Project
- G745™-2015, Change Directive for a Design-Build Project.
During this informational webinar, ABC members will receive an overview of the recent release of agreements and guides available to AIA Contract Documents customers, learn about the forms most often used by contractors, and view a brief software demonstration.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Hasti Hejazi is the Manager of Contract Documents Education at the American Institute of Architects. A nonprofit professional, Ms. Hejazi has a Master's Degree in Public Administration and ten years of experience in education programming. Prior to joining the AIA, Ms. Hejazi worked on national and international education programs on behalf of the US Green Building Council.
Courtney B. Holmes is the Director of Marketing for the Global Innovation team which includes AIA Contract Documents at the American Institute of Architects in Washington, D.C.
Courtney manages the Global Innovation and AIA Contract Documents marketing initiatives including implementation of marketing strategies and plans, development of marketing campaigns, advertising, partnerships and tradeshows.
Courtney obtained his Bachelor of Arts from Virginia Tech and her MBA from Richmond University in London. Prior to joining the AIA, Courtney worked in marketing roles in the technology industry for Nextel, Sprint and Boost Mobile.