Presented by ABC's Strategic Partner - Viewpoint
||Thursday, March 22, 2016
||1:00 p.m. (ET) / 12:00 p.m. (CT) / 11:00 a.m. (MT) / 10:00 a.m. (PT)
||Barry Frangipane, Mobile Product Owner, Product Management, Viewpoint
In this session we will discuss the importance of developing a mobile strategy to ensure your organization is choosing the right tool for the right job, as well as helping your business gain the best return on your investments.
THIS WEBINAR IS DESIGNED TO:
- How to take a holistic approach to your mobile strategy to ensure your entire ecosystem can collaborate with mobile technologies.
- Examine your workflows - what information do you need where and when? How will it all integrate?
- Gain first-hand insight on how to search for solutions that are integrated with your ERP or back office construction management and accounting system.
- The best systems have a "single source of truth" - one repository for drawings, RFIs, Submittals, and photos. The contractor, subs, and the owner are all working with the latest version of the documents, whether on a PC in the office, or in the field on a tablet or phone.
- How mobile technology can help your company get paid faster, avoid delays, and stay on track with project costs.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Barry Frangipane is the Mobile Product Manager at Viewpoint Construction Software. He has been working with contractors and designing accounting, job costing, project management, and mobile solutions for the construction industry since 1979.