Presented by ABC's Strategic Partner - CNA
||Thursday, June 9, 2016
||1:30 p.m. (ET) / 12:30 p.m. (CT) / 11:30 a.m. (MT) / 10:30 a.m. (PT)
||Faye Caldwell, Attorney at Law, Caldwell Everson PLLC
||Training and Education
At the end of this webinar, you will understand the science behind Medical Marijuana and the debate associated with it. Why do we care? Attend this webinar to understand:
- Marijuana Federal Law is Still Prohibited.
- Medical Marijuana Laws: Current Trends
- Current Trends in State Laws
- Workplace Drug Testing Laws and Policies
- Employee Protection/accommodations
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Benefits
- Marijuana Driving Under the Influence
- States Amending Medical Marijuana Laws to Include Employment Protections
to view the webinar recording.