PRESENTED BY ABC's STRATEGIC PARTNER - AUTODESK
||Thursday, February 2, 2017
||11:00 a.m. (ET) / 10:00 a.m. (CT) / 9:00 a.m. (MT) / 8:00 a.m. (PT)
||John Wiegand, BIM360 Integration Consultant, Autodesk
||Training and Education
Lean is a process that needs to be adopted, invested, and nurtured. Thus, it’s more than just going to a conference and getting certified, or even buying software; lean is truly a long-term process. But let’s be honest, knowing where to start or how to improve your existing program can seem extremely overwhelming. Let’s look at distilling that down to the six most critical factors for lean construction success.
THIS WEBINAR IS DESIGNED TO:
- Identify the six critical factors including preconstruction, safety, schedule, change management, quality, and close out
- Demonstrate the adoption and implementation of proper planning methods that lead to lean construction success
- Show how to develop strong team dynamics and an overall foundation of trust and collaboration
- Give concrete examples of what success actually looks like
- Understand the sizable knowledge gap when it comes to understanding the value of proper planning
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
With 33 years of construction supervision, John joined Autodesk to engage and coach construction customers on LEAN principles as well as commitment based planning and scheduling. John continues to assist companies by implementing principles such as MAP coordination of schedules, last planner, and pull planning- effectively helping them become more lean and resulting in better project performance. With prior roles at DPR and Whiting-Turner, John has a history of providing and implementing techniques and strategies to make collaboration a priority. When not busy helping to ensure customer success with LEAN, John has served as an advisory board member at the ABC Delmar chapter and spends his free time golfing. John has three boys, one of which is a project engineer with Whiting-Turner in Baltimore.