Return to Previous Page
Using Self-funded Plans with Prevailing Wage
||November 7, 2018
||1 p.m. ET
||Nat Peniston, Vice President, The Contractors Plan
When workers receive prevailing wage fringe benefits, traditional "standard" self-funded plans are generally not compliant. For instance, a core tenet of prevailing wage is the "irrevocable contribution" of fringe dollars, but how can that coincide with a self-funded plan whose purpose is to pay claims as incurred? In this webinar, we will review the compliance challenges of prevailing wage and how to satisfy them.
Presented by ABC’s Strategic Partner – The Contractors Plan
This webinar is designed to:
Who should attend:
- Review prevailing wage fringe benefit compliance tenets
- Discuss ways to satisfy compliance obligations
- Reduce costs from "double dipping" employer fringes and health benefits
- Executive management (CEO, CFO, etc.)
- Human Resources professionals
- Financial management professionals
Comments You need to log in to comment.