The Construction Users Roundtable will be holding their Fall Skilled Workforce Summit Sept. 11 in Naples, Fla. Learn more and register on CURT’s website
CURT is hosting the Skilled Workforce Summit to address the direct and indirect impact of the workforce shortage on the construction industry and talk about how the industry can prepare.
The workshop is formatted to permit all attendees to actively participate and to engage in interactive discussions with others facing the challenges of doing more with fewer resources.
- The emerging workforce shortage and the impact on projects
- Contractor Workforce Development Assessment Tool
- Solutions for attracting new craft workers and growing the workforce pipeline
- Owner and contractor approaches to reducing labor risk
- The cost of workforce development inaction
- What associations are doing to address workforce concerns
In addition, ABC Vice President of Chapter Services Doug Curtis will be participating on one of the panels.