Adams Electric Company, Greensboro, N.C., a member of the ABC Carolinas Chapter, and Gilbane Building Company, Houston, a member of the ABC Greater Houston Chapter have been awarded Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) status by ABC.
The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, employee benefits, training and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program and has earned Safety Training Evaluation Process
(STEP) Gold, Platinum or Diamond status is formally designated an “Accredited Quality Contractor.”
Benefits of being an Accredited Quality Contractor include:
• Wide recognition within the industry, the business community and the public
• Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
• Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
• Access to AQC marketing materials such as stickers, brochures, membership plaques, etc.
• Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction
awards submissions for being AQC certified
For more information, visit www.abc.org/aqc
or contact Donna Motley, firstname.lastname@example.org