From Feb. 24 to March 31, ABC members are encouraged to participate in the third annual National Ladder Safety Month
to raise awareness of ladder safety and decrease the number of ladder-related injuries and fatalities.
Presented by the American Ladder Institute, a nonprofit organization that sets safety standards for the U.S. ladder industry, National Ladder Safety Month
will focus on the following safety areas throughout March:
- Feb. 24 - March 2: What is Ladder Safety?
- March 3 - 9: Ladder Safety Training and Year-Round Partners
- March 10 - 16: Ladder Safety at Work
- March 17 - 23: Ladder Safety at Home
- March 24 - 30: Ladder Inspection and Disposal
ALI offers safety training resources
, which include videos, flyers, infographics and a marketing guide
to raise awareness of the initiative.
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration has a collection of events, training guides and other resources to prevent falls in the workplace