Subscribe to Newsline, ABC's weekly member newsletter.
Dan Brodbeck Elected to Lead ABC in 2014; Phil Hoppman Elected as Chairman-Elect
During its Nov. 5 meeting in Las Vegas, Nev., the ABC Board of Directors elected Dan Brodbeck of Compass Partners LLC in Brentwood, Tenn., to serve as the association's 2014 national chairman. Phil Hoppman of Big D Metalworks in Dallas, Texas, was elected to serve as ABC’s 2014 chairman-elect.
Other changes to ABC’s Executive Committee in 2014 include:
The 2014 Executive Committee; effective Jan. 1, 2014:
- David Chapin, Willmar Electric Service in Lincoln, Neb., was named Secretary in addition to his existing role as the Midwest Region Vice Chairman;
- Tony Radar, AUI Contractors, LLC, Fort Worth, Texas, was elected South Central Region Vice Chairman;
- Brett McMahon, Miller & Long DC, Inc., Washington, D.C., was elected Mid-Atlantic Region Vice Chairman;
- Chuck Goodrich, Gaylor Electric, Inc., Noblesville, Ind., was elected Mid-America Region Vice Chairman
- Mike Henderson, ABC Baltimore, Baltimore, Md., was elected as the Chapter President’ Liaison.
- Chairman: Dan Brodbeck, Compass Partners LLC, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Chairman-elect: Phil Hoppman, Big D Metalworks, Dallas, Texas
- Immediate Past Chairman: Greg Hoberock, hth companies, inc., Union, Mo.
- Pacific Region: Chuck Wiegers, A & A Roofing Co., Inc., Fairbanks, Ala.
- Mountain West Region: Vacant
- Midwest Region: David Chapin, Willmar Electric Service, Lincoln, Neb.
- South Central Region: Tony Radar, AUI Contractors, LLC, Fort Worth, Texas
- Southeast Region: Vance Fulkerson, Lithko Contracting, Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- Mid-Atlantic Region: Brett McMahon, Miller & Long DC, Inc., Washington, D.C.
- Mid-America Region: Chuck Goodrich, Gaylor Electric, Inc., Noblesville, Ind.
- Northeast Region: Kirby Wu, Wu & Associates, Inc., Cherry Hill, N.J.
- Secretary: David Chapin, Willmar Electric Service, Lincoln, Neb.
- Treasurer: Anthony Stagliano, CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann, P.C., Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
- Chapter Presidents' Liaison: Mike Henderson, ABC Baltimore Chapter
- ABC President and CEO: Michael Bellaman, Washington, D.C.