Seven New Members Earn the AQC Credential in September
The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, craft and management education, talent management—including inclusion, diversity and equity—and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program and has earned STEP Gold, Platinum or Diamond status in ABC’s safety management system is formally designated an Accredited Quality Contractor.
- George & Lynch Inc. of Dover, Delaware, a member of ABC’s Delaware Chapter
- GGA Construction of Middletown, Delaware, a member of ABC’s Delaware Chapter
- McCrory Construction of Columbia, South Carolina, a member of ABC’s Carolinas Chapter
- RUSH Construction Inc. of Titusville, Florida, a member of ABC’s Florida East Coast Chapter
- Stone Building of Vestavia, Alabama, a member of ABC’s Alabama Chapter
- Swinerton of Austin, Texas, a member of ABC’s Central Texas Chapter
- Tiny’s Construction of Nashville, Tennessee, a member of ABC’s Greater Tennessee Chapter
Companies that achieve the AQC credential receive:
- Wide recognition within the industry and business community and with the public
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC marketing materials such as hard-hat stickers, membership plaques, etc.
- Recognition in FindContractors.com, ABC’s search tool to identify fellow ABC members by company name, chapter, CSI and NAICS codes and other designations
- Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction® award submissions
- Mention in the December issue of Construction Executive
- Eligibility for ABC’s Top Performers list
If you would like to see your company achieve these honors, visit abc.org/aqcapp for more information and to get started. Applications for 2022 close Monday, Oct. 24.
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us