Every year, ABC member companies send their teams out to universities and local colleges to find the best recruits to join their company. Now, ABC members can meet qualified candidates from ABC student chapters who are looking for full-time positions and internships in one place: at ABC’s Career Fair Nov. 11, in Miami, Fla.
Here are three reasons why you should send your team to recruit
at ABC’s Career Fair:
1. Save time and money by recruiting students from across the country in one location
The career fair is held in conjunction with ABC’s Construction Management Competition, which gathers ABC student chapters from across the country in one place. Instead of traveling from school to school, or limiting your recruiting to local colleges, you’ll have access to students coming from schools all over the nation.
2. Recruit from the best of the best
Most of the students at the career fair are in town for the Construction Management Competition, meaning these students are the leaders within their student chapters. They have gone above and beyond their normal studies to get the experience to prepare them for the real-world and are already highly motivated to lead the industry as the next generation of construction professionals. In addition, being from an ABC student chapter, the candidates at the career fair are already engaged with ABC.
3. Network with other ABC members
Employers who participate in the career fair
, which costs $750 per booth, will receive the following benefits in addition to extended networking and recruiting opportunities:
- Two registrations to the Construction Management Team Networking Reception on Nov.10
- Two registrations to the Chairman's Awards Reception on Nov. 11
- Access to resumes of participating students prior to the Career Fair.
- Recognition on our website and in the conference program as a Construction Management Career Fair participating company
Booths must be reserved
by Oct. 31.To learn more about the Career Fair, benefits of participating, past universities that have attended and more, visit the Career Fair webpage
or contact Jessica Serafin, [email protected]
or (202) 905-2087.