Subscribe to Newsline, ABC's weekly member newsletter.
Pamela Volm Elected to Lead ABC in 2015; David Chapin is Chair-Elect
During its Nov. 11 meeting in Miami Beach, Fla., the ABC Board of Directors elected Pamela Volm, president of Annapolis Contracting, Inc., Annapolis, Md., to serve as the association's 2015 national chair. David Chapin of Willmar Electric Services in Lincoln, Neb., was elected to serve as ABC’s 2015 chair-elect.
OTHER CHANGES TO ABC’S EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE IN 2014 INCLUDE:
THE 2015 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE; EFFECTIVE JAN. 1, 2015:
- Chuck Goodrich, Gaylor Electric, Inc., Noblesville, Ind., was elected as the new secretary in addition to his role as the Mid-America Region Vice Chairman
- George Nash, Facchina Construction Co., La Plata, Md., was elected Mid-Atlantic Region Vice Chairman.
- Jay Reed, president of the ABC Alabama Chapter, was named the Chapter Presidents' Liaison.
- CHAIR: Pamela Volm, Annapolis Contracting, Inc., Annapolis, Md.
- CHAIR-ELECT: David Chapin, Willmar Electric Service, Lincoln, Neb.
- IMMEDIATE PAST CHAIR: Dan Brodbeck, Compass Partners LLC, Brentwood, Tenn.
- PACIFIC REGION: Chuck Wiegers, A & A Roofing Co., Inc., Fairbanks, Alaska
- MOUNTAIN WEST REGION: Ray Zamora, AnchorBuilt Inc., Albuquerque N.M.
- MIDWEST REGION: Vacancy to be filled in January 2015
- SOUTH CENTRAL REGION: Tony Rader, AUI Contractors, LLC, Fort Worth, Texas
- SOUTHEAST REGION: Vance Fulkerson, Lithko Contracting, Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- MID-ATLANTIC REGION: George Nash, Facchina Construction Co., Inc., La Plata, Md.
- MID-AMERICA REGION: Chuck Goodrich, Gaylor Electric, Inc., Noblesville, Ind.
- NORTHEAST REGION: Kirby Wu, Wu & Associates, Inc., Cherry Hill, N.J.
- SECRETARY: Chuck Goodrich, Gaylor Electric, Inc., Noblesville, Ind.
- TREASURER: Anthony Stagliano, CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann, P.C., Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
- CHAPTER PRESIDENTS' LIAISON: Jay Reed, ABC Alabama Chapter
- ABC PRESIDENT AND CEO: Michael Bellaman, Washington, D.C.