AMEC Foster Wheeler
, Woodstock, Ga., member of the ABC Georgia Chapter, has been awarded Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) status by ABC.
The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility including quality, safety, employee benefits, training and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program, and has earned Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Gold, Platinum or Diamond status, is then formally designated an “Accredited Quality Contractor.”
Companies selected as an Accredited Quality Contractor receive:
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community and the public
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC marketing materials such as stickers, membership plaques, etc.
- Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction awards submissions for being AQC certified
For more information, visit www.abc.org/aqc
or contact Heather Trude, [email protected]