As a leader in the construction industry, you have to stay on top of the newest trends, the best practices among project management and business development, and how to address issues such as workforce development and safety within your company. Join us in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., March 3-6, during the Workforce Conference
as we bring together construction professionals and top executives throughout the country to share and collaborate on ways to become the best in the industry.
The conference covers topics such as:
In addition, the conference offers:
- Prefabrication Trends for Electrical and Mechanical Contractors
- BIM Basics and More
- How to Prepare Your Company for Sale
- Lean Construction Trends
- How Accountability & Transparency Drive Profits
- Safety as a Profit Center
- Estimating for Advantage: Do You Really Know Why You're Bidding For This Job?
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Set Your Business Apart
- Implementing Accelerated Training Programs and Reaching Non-Traditional Workers
- Recruiting Transitioning Military
- A general session with keynote, John Ratzenberger from “Cheers”
- Networking Receptions
- The National Craft Championships
- The Careers in Construction Awards Ceremony
- Excellence in Construction Awards Gala
The early-bird registration and hotel discount rate
expire on Feb. 3 so be sure to reserve your spot
Can’t make the conference? Send one of your employees who can benefit from these education sessions
and bring back tools to the office to increase profit and productivity.
is available online.