Seventeen ABC member companies were honored as 2015 Greater Baton Rouge Industry Alliance
(GBRIA) Contractor Safety Excellence Award recipients. Each year, the awards are presented to companies who have demonstrated a level of safety excellence that includes thousands and millions of hours worked without injury, a commitment by management to educate workers, and a culture where accidents do not happen. The awards were presented on March 19 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The 2015 GBRIA Contractor Safety Excellence Awards were presented in five service categories with companies being further subdivided in each category by Division I, Division II or Division III based on company size.
The following awards were presented to ABC members:
General Construction and Maintenance
- 2nd Place: James Construction Group I&M Division
- Recognition: Repcon
Specialty Trade (Soft Craft)
- 1st Place: Zachry Industrial Inc.
- 3rd Place: CB&I
- Recognition: Turner Industrial Maintenance, LLC
- 3rd Place: Veolia ES Industrial Services
- 1st Place: Petrin Corporation
Specialty Trade (Hard Craft)
- 3rd Place: Brand Energy Solutions
- Recognition: Brock Services, LLC
- 1st Place: Westgate, L.L.C.
- 2nd Place: Vector Electric & Controls, Inc.
- 3rd Place: PALA Interstate
- 1st Place: ISC Constructors, L.L.C.
- 2nd Place: Triad Electric & Controls, Inc.
- Recognition: Turner Specialty Services
- 3rd Place: Veolia North America
In addition, the 2015 Hal G. Ginn Safety Excellence Award, was awarded to ABC member Performance Contractors for the best overall performance of all of the nominees.