The Weitz Company of Minneapolis, Minn., a member of ABC’s Minnesota/North Dakota chapter, has been awarded Accredited Quality Contractor
(AQC) status by ABC.
The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, employee benefits, training and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program, and has earned Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Gold, Platinum or Diamond status, is formally designated an “Accredited Quality Contractor.”
Companies who are awarded AQC status receive:
- Wide recognition within the industry and business community and with the public
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC marketing materials such as hard hat stickers, membership plaques, etc.
- Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction award submissions
- Mention in the December issue of ABC’s magazine Construction Executive, as well as eligibility to purchase specially priced packages for half-page, full-page and two-page designs.
For more information, visit www.abc.org/aqc
or contact [email protected]