Eight of the nation's top 10 construction companies are ABC members, according to Engineering News-Record’s recently published annual list of Top 400 Contractors. The firms were ranked based on 2016 revenue.
1. Bechtel, San Francisco
2. Fluor Corp., Irving, Texas
3. The Turner Corp., New York
4. Cb&I Llc, The Woodlands, Texas
5. Aecom, Los Angeles
6. Kiewit Corp., Omaha, Neb.
7. Skanska Usa Inc., New York
8. Pcl Construction Enterprises Inc., Denver
The combined contracting revenue of the Top 400 was a record $366.41 billion, according to ENR, an increase of 6.5 percent from 2015’s $344.14 billion. Contracting revenue from U.S. projects rose a healthy 9.7 percent, to $322.83 billion, on top of a 9.5 percent rise in domestic revenue last year.