The ABC Business Partner AIA Contract Documents released seven new documents on June 20, including new BIM and Digital Documents, a new document family called Program Management, and three free guides.
The new documents are:
- B172™–2013, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect for Architect of Record Services
- C171™–2013, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Program Manager for use in a Multiple Project Program
- E203™–2013, Building Information Modeling and Digital Data Exhibit
- G201™–2013, Project Digital Data Protocol Form
- G202™–2013, Project Building Information Modeling Protocol Form
- C106™–2013, Digital Data Licensing Agreement
- Free: Guide, Instructions and Commentary to the 2013 AIA Digital Practice Documents
- Free: Guide to AIA Contract Documents for Small Projects: Resources for Small Project Practitioners, including Small Firms, Sole Practitioners and Custom Residential Architects
- Free: D503™–2013, Guide for Sustainable Projects, including Agreement Amendments and Supplementary Conditions
All of the new documents are available in the latest version of the AIA Contract Documents software and several are available through AIA Documents-on-Demand. As part of the ABC Business Partner program, ABC Members get 10 percent off any new AIA Contract Documents software purchases.
Learn more about the new documents and reserve space for the upcoming webinar by visiting, go to www.aia.org/contractdocs/june