ABC announced Jan. 6 that Fringe Benefit Group
(FBG) has become ABC's fourth strategic partner
and will be supporting ABC’s core value of ethics and compliance by helping clients understand how to comply with complex government regulations.
Through the partnership, ABC members will get exclusive access to resources that help them comply with various regulations including:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Davis-Bacon Act
- Service Contract Act
- State Prevailing Wage Laws
- Local Wage Ordinances
FBG has been assisting ABC members since becoming a business partner in 2009 through their product, The Contractors Plan
, which offers a full-service suite of tools and services that simplifies the benefits administration process for. The program has already helped more than 500 ABC members greatly reduce their out-of-pocket costs and payroll burden and with more than 30 years of hands-on experience, FBG offers unique expertise to support contractor clients in this highly specialized market.
ABC members can also access FBG’s variety of tools and resources available:
- Payroll Cost Savings Calculator– demonstrating how much contractors can save on prevailing wage projects
- ACA Calculators– to help contractors understand if they're subject to the employer mandate and who they would need to cover
- Online Videos– that help contractors understand concepts like hour banking, total fringe, the reserve and how to improve profits on government work
- Newsroom and Blog– which includes years of content around helping contractors stay in compliance
- Additional Resources Coming Soon – working with partners such as UnitedHealthcare, Kaiser Permanente, Transamerica, and Nationwide to help bring you new offerings and support in compliance and ethics.
Want more information how Fringe Benefit Group's compliance and ethics support can help your business?